In any environment where senior care or medical professionals are working with patients, maintaining proper temperatures is imperative. Managing the challenges of power, temperature and other system failures is essential to not only the success of a business, but to the health and well-being of the patients. We provide proven and trustworthy solutions that can help restore order in times of crisis.
Nursing homes, hospitals, doctor’s offices and many other medical facilities throughout Northern America turn to Carrier for rental power, heating and cooling solutions. When failure occurs, bacteria contamination happens fast. Call upon our 24 hour response service to protect the health and safety of your patients and staff.
Our Senior Care and Hospital Solutions:
- Comfort cooling, heating, dehumidification and power equipment, including generators, AC rentals, and electric heaters
- Temporary cooling, heating, dehumidification and power generation during construction of additions/improvements and new buildings
- Backup cooling, heating, dehumidification and power equipment during equipment repairs and planned outages (i.e. contingency plans)
- Supplemental cooling, heating, dehumidification and power equipment during extreme temperature conditions
- Special projects requiring temporary cooling, heating, dehumidification and power equipment.
Whether you need a rental during a time of construction or need an immediate solution to a power failure, call on Carrier at any time for quick and impactful results.