The Pharmaceutical Industry’s Cooling, Dehumidification, Heating and Power Solution
In order to remain in compliance with FDA standards, many pharmaceutical products must be kept in specific temperatures with assigned humidity levels. To help keep blood samples, medicines, vaccines and other products safe, we provide temporary cooling and dehumidification solutions.
Below you can view examples of the types of pharmaceutical manufacturers we have assisted as well as the types of services we have provided. If you have any questions about our products or services, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Examples of pharmaceutical manufacturers we have worked with:
- Drug Millers
- Health Food Products
- Research and Development Centers
- Biological Products
Carrier Rental Systems supplies turnkey solutions for many different types of applications in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Here are several examples:
- Process cooling
- Utilization of heat exchangers for production
- Moisture control
- Comfort cooling
- Customize temperature control for size of the facility
- Flexibility for short term facilities
- Backup cooling, heating, dehumidification, and power equipment during equipment repairs and planned outages (i.e. contingency plans)
- Supplemental cooling, heating, dehumidification, and power equipment during peak production times
- Special projects requiring temporary cooling, heating, dehumidification and power equipment
In an industry as competitive and as important as the pharmaceutical field, we understand that you need the best heating and cooling solutions in the timeliest manner. We have a number of different rentals available, including chillers, generators, and boilers. Working with Carrier Rentals will provide you with the confidence to contact us for all your temporary cooling, dehumidification, heating and power needs.